Oxidative stress is one of the biggest factors that destroys human health and speeds up aging.
You can’t escape oxidative stress. It’s something that happens naturally in your cells. And when you pile on the stressors of everyday living and lifestyle choices such as bad habits (smoking/alcohol), pollution and processed foods, you can end up with elevated levels of oxidative stress that can damage your cells and speed up cellular aging.
Ever heard of hydrogen to improve health?
Hydrogen may just be the fountain of youth we have been searching for since the dawn of time. It’s not only safe, but also highly effective for the treatment of numerous diseases, for enhancing energy and sports performance, and for the promotion of optimal health and longevity.
Platinum Hydrogen is your premium choice for:
- Oxidative stress & anti-aging
- Inflammation & pain
- Physical endurance and energy boost
- Prevent cell death
- Recovery from exercise
- Elevation of mood and reduction of brain fog
One Antioxidant to rule them all!
There are hundreds of antioxidants, so what makes Hydrogen the best antioxidant? Here are 4 main reasons why:
1. Size Matters
Because hydrogen is the smallest molecule in the universe, it can easily penetrate every cell in your body, including your blood-brain barrier (2). The blood brain barrier is a highly selective wall between the bloodstream and neurons in the brain that not many antioxidants are able to pass.
2. Safe & Synergize
Some antioxidants can turn into pro-oxidants at higher doses (1). This has counterproductive implications for your health. Hydrogen is 100% safe and non-toxic to human cells. It also enhances your natural antioxidant enzymes produced by your gut (4).
3. It only targets harmful free radicals
Hydrogen is unique because it only neutralizes the harmful free radicals (5) and doesn’t disturb normal physiological functions in the body. The most dangerous free radical is hydroxyl radicals. Due to their highly destructive nature, they can damage your cells and DNA. Hydrogen neutralizes hydroxyl radicals and turn it into water, leaving behind no by-products.
4. Boost your antioxidant defense
Hydrogen helps to powerfully limit the oxidative damage that can lead to accelerated cellular aging and changes in your cells and organs. In addition, Hydrogen also has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and anti-apoptotic benefits (6).
Platinum Hydrogen is the only hydrogen supplement in Asia that comes in a capsule form
After many years of research, we’ve pioneered the development of a convenient capsule that creates high concentration of hydrogen using a special clinically validated process.
Eliminate 98% of hydroxyl radicals in our body with its high antioxidant capacity and is 27x more effective than any other platinum product in the market!
Gut flora is responsible in generating hydrogen in our intestines. Platinum Hydrogen’s enteric-coated capsules coupled with indigestible dextrin dissolves in the intestines. Hydrogen is slowly released and travels through blood vessels into every cell in the body.
- Rietjens, I.M., Boersma, M.G., de Haan, L., Spenkelink, B., Awad, H.M., Cnubben, N.H., van Zanden, J.J., van der Woude, H., Alink, G.M. and Koeman, J.H., 2002. The pro-oxidant chemistry of the natural antioxidants vitamin C, vitamin E, carotenoids and flavonoids. Environmental toxicology and pharmacology, 11(3-4), pp.321-333.
- Xie, F. and Ma, X., 2015. Molecular hydrogen and its potential application in therapy of brain disorders. Brain Disord Ther, 4(154), p.2.
- Uttara, B., Singh, A.V., Zamboni, P. and Mahajan, R., 2009. Oxidative stress and neurodegenerative diseases: a review of upstream and downstream antioxidant therapeutic options. Current neuropharmacology, 7(1), pp.65-74.
- Hylemon, P.B., Harris, S.C. and Ridlon, J.M., 2018. Metabolism of hydrogen gases and bile acids in the gut microbiome. FEBS letters, 592(12), pp.2070-2082.
- Ohsawa, I., Ishikawa, M., Takahashi, K., Watanabe, M., Nishimaki, K., Yamagata, K., Katsura, K.I., Katayama, Y., Asoh, S. and Ohta, S., 2007. Hydrogen acts as a therapeutic antioxidant by selectively reducing cytotoxic oxygen radicals. Nature medicine, 13(6), pp.688-694.
- Ohta, S., 2014. Molecular hydrogen as a preventive and therapeutic medical gas: initiation, development and potential of hydrogen medicine. Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 144(1), pp.1-11.